RUTLAND Creosote Remover keeps creosote buildup at bay remarkably easy! Add 1-2 scoops to a fire two times per week to turn sticky, tar-like creosote into brushable ash and prevent further buildup from occurring.
Safe for use in all chimneys and wood-burning appliances. Will not damage catalytic converters.
Creosote buildup can cause chimney fires if left untreated. The use of creosote remover does not eliminate the need for regular chimney cleaning.
- 1 lb and 2 lb Tubs
- Indoor use only
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Crystalline Silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov