RUTLAND 1200ºF Hi-Temp Spray Paint provides both a beautiful flat black finish as well as durability to any stove or grill, and will look great for years while keeping rust at bay. This quality paint adheres to steel, cast iron, aluminum, and brick, and is great for grills, stoves, smokers, stove pipes, fireplace inserts, furnaces, barbecues, mailboxes, lampposts, fireplace tools, brass, firebrick, and chimney caps.
- 12 oz Spray Can
- Flat Black
- No primer needed
- 1 year UV resistance after application
- Fast drying and color-fast
- Non-toxic when dry
- Weather- and heat-resistant
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Heat cure is not required, but best results are obtained after heat curing
- Can be used to paint the inside of a masonry firebox
- Not for direct food contact
- Made in the USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.