RUTLAND 1200°F Hi-Temp Flat Black Brush-On Paint is specially formulated to resist peeling and blistering in temperatures up to 1200°F. Renews the finish on natural cast iron, grill, oven, or cooker – anywhere a high temperature resistant flat black coating is needed. This quality paint is great for grills, stoves, smokers, stove pipes, fireplace inserts, furnaces, barbecues, mailboxes, lampposts, fireplace tools, brass, firebrick, and chimney caps. Can be used to paint fire bricks.
- 16 fl oz Can
- Flat black
- Contains no lead, fluorocarbons, or vinyl chloride
- No primer needed
- 1 year UV resistance after application
- Fast drying and color-fast
- Non-toxic when dry
- Weather- and heat-resistant
- Heat cure is not required, but best results are obtained after heat curing
- Not for direct food contact
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Not for sale in California
- Made in the USA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.